Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Angela

In lack of a new daily painting I am posting this larger painting I finished recently. It is a life size portrait of my dear friend Angela, who is a beautiful and very charming lady. She lives and works in London but comes to our area regularly every summer where she owns a holiday home. Her visit is definitely one of the highlights of summer because she is what I would call a "born entertainer"!
We have so much FUN together! I just HAD to paint her - for her personality, her style, her beauty and .... that dress!

Angela by Liza Hirst

oil on canvas - Öl auf Leinwand - huile sur toile
210 cm x 105 cm / 82.68" x 41.34"
If you would like to buy this painting,
send me an e-mail and say hello.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

This is just gorgeous.

Liza Hirst said...

Thank you, Arlene. Angela herself is very gorgious, too.