Saturday, August 16, 2008

Entrée

Come in through the garden entrance to the mysterious lady's "salon", a beautiful large room with an old stone wall and only a few pieces of interesting furniture. I will take a closer look tomorrow...

Entree by Liza Hirst

oil on canvas panel - Öl auf Malplatte - huile sur carton entoilé
15 cm x 15 cm / 5,9" x 5,9"
100 Euro + 10 Euro s/h

If you would like to buy this painting for 100 Euro Click here
Payment is possible by PayPal - no account needed and all major cards accepted.

2 comments:

darrah said...

liza,

i just came across your site. i have been viewing all of your blogs and lovely works. your art is inspirational to me! i will definitely be coming back to see the new pieces you're creating!

darrah

Liza Hirst said...

Thank you, Darrah! I am pleased you like my work and can say the same for me about yours!! Great work!