Thursday, June 09, 2011

My Things, Prima Ballerinas

My Things, Prima Ballerinas by Liza Hirst

oil on canvas panel - Öl auf Malplatte - huile sur carton entoilé
15 cm x 15 cm / 5,9" x 5,9"
sold - verkauft - vendu

As you can see, I like colourful shoes. These I found in Barcelona at a store that sells only ballerina shoes, in all colours and styles - nearly impossible to make a decision! After a long time I finely settled with pink suede and ribbons, and have hardly worn any other shoes since then. Coincidentally I found a picture of the shop on this blog

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Liza,

I love the painting of the suede ballet shoes. I have a cupboard full of coloured ballet shoes -- mostly almost worn out now. Hmmm. These are soo pretty.

xoxoxoxoxoxoBarbara

Liza Hirst said...

Oh, I'd love to peek into that cupboard!