Thursday, September 15, 2016

Anniversary Sale!



Amazing!
I just realised that it's been just about 10 years already since I started this blog!
And although I haven't been very active over the last few years - due to other commitments - I feel like celebrating this anniversary nevertheless. And - as you, my lovely, loyal subscribers and visitors have played a main role in the success of my blog and of my life as an artist, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your interest, your comments, your encouragment and last but not least your purchases of my work. Thank you, thank you!

For this occasion I would like to offer you some of my little daily paintings that are still left from my more labourous times with a huge discount! So perhaps this is your chance to get that one painting you've had an eye on for a long time at a super price! And as Christmas is slowly but surely approaching, this might be just the right moment for you to grab one of them as a unique gift for someone special...

It's simple...visit my site here , click on 'view all of my available paintings' and become the happy owner of one (or two, or three...) of my original oil paintings. Nearly all of them are on offer for a mere £50.


Good luck with finding one that you love!



3 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Love your work Liza,

The one you feature is spectacular.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Annie H said...

I've missed your daily posts and am a great admirer of your work. Thank you for the delightful inspiration! Annie H.

Liza Hirst said...

Oh dear, I just now saw your comments, dear Barbara and Annie! Thank you so much for your kind words - they mean a hell of a lot to me! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!