Monday, November 07, 2011

Houses on Bedford Square

Houses on Bedford Square by Liza Hirst


Its been nearly three weeks since I posted the last time - seems like ages.
We have been in London again, organizing our move there, which will take place in the next weeks. There was no time nor space to do any painting, so I hope to get some done while I am back in France, but that won't be for long. I took lots of reference photos in London and the coming pictures will be impressions from there. Enjoy....

oil on wood panel - Öl auf Holzplatte - huile sur plaque de bois
15 cm x 15 cm / 5,9" x 5,9"
sold - verkauft - vendu

Liza Hirston

1 comment:

Batangas City real estate said...

Nice painting! I am excited to see your new house, if it is like this painting, then i know you picked a good place to moved in.