Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mrs. Gallery Owner

Those who follow my daily paintings will recognize this picture. I decided to paint a second version of it because it is actually the gallery owner's wife and I find that the two paintings work very well together as a diptych. Have a look below - what do you think?

Mrs. Gallery Owner by Liza Hirst

oil on canvas panel - Öl auf Malplatte - huile sur carton entoilé
15 cm x 15 cm / 5,9" x 5,9"
sold - verkauft - vendu


The Gallery Owners by Liza Hirst

5 comments:

ChristopherinHR said...

i think the juxtaposition between the two characters is tres interesante. Very nice, again, Liza.

Roxanne Steed said...

This is stunning....beautiful pieces on their own...and when I saw them together, it took my breath away!! WOW, I'm speechless & just have to stare at them! Lovely!!!!!

annechovie said...

Lovely effect, Liza!

Liza Hirst said...

Thank you, Mr Happy, Roxanne and Anne! I'm pleased you like them as much as I do! I think they must be very interesting personalities and also an interesting mixture as a couple.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I agree. Wonderful!