Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Old Workshop

I am clearing my studio - for a limited time on saturdays (French Time)I am offering a selection of original paintings at half price, starting this week.
Its a great opportunity to acquire the painting you've had an eye on!

Ich räume mein Atelier auf -
für eine begrenzte Zeit biete ich Samstags eine Auswahl an original Ölgemälden zum halben Preis an. Start diese Woche.
Eine tolle Gelegenheit, das Bild zu erwerben, mit dem Sie schon liebäugelten!

The Old Workshop by Liza Hirst

oil on canvas panel - Öl auf Malplatte - huile sur carton entoilé
15 cm x 15 cm / 5,9" x 5,9"
110 Euro + 10 Euro s/h

If you would like to buy this painting Click here
Payment is possible by PayPal - no account needed and all major cards accepted.

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Liza,

This is a beauty. Your paintings have been tempting me to take my camera with me when I go to teach north of the city, where the snow is very deep.

Take care,
xoxoxoBarbara

Liza Hirst said...

Thank you, Barbara! At last I myself am quite pleased with one of my paintings again. I am planning to do more old french facades which have always intrigued me ( and before they are all gone!).