Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Vittoria, standing

Vittoria, standing by Liza Hirst

pencil on paper, crayon sur papier, Bleistift auf Papier
21 cm x 30 cm

I just realized that I hardly posted anything this last week, but I have actually been painting (nearly) every day! Can't show it to you yet....
Well, today we did our drawing class again and followed Vittoria's great suggestion to just do one minute poses. Here's one of mine which I quite like. The lines are actually a bit lighter than they appear here, as they were drawn with pencil.
Should anybody be interested in buying it, I offer it to you for 30 Euros. Just write me an email.

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Liza,

A wonderful gesture. So alive.

xoxoxoxoxBarbara

Liza Hirst said...

I'm pleased you like it, Barbara!
I was pleased with it because it is lighter than my other drawings. It was somehow more effortless, which I think shows.